Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LA BABY!

Ok as you probably know by now, I did spend the past few days in California with my precious mommy! It was amazing! We had so much fun.

So here is the run down of our trip in a nut shell.

We left on Friday and drove to St George. There we had dinner with my older brother Tarnue and my nephew Tyrese!

From there we drove to Las Vegas and stayed with our adorable family friends.

Then early Saturday morning we drove the rest of the way to Cali! We checked into the Double Tree Hotel and then headed to the beach.

We went to Santa Monica Beach and rode the roller coasters and watched the sunset over the ocean. It was beautiful. After, we walked across a beautiful bridge and found a place to eat. It was a crepé place and oh my goodness it was delicious! I got an apple pecan salad. My mom and I shared a dessert crepe after. Then we wandered around.

The next day was Sunday and we basically just relaxed the whole day! However we wanted to switch hotels so we could see a different part of LA! My dad booked us a hotel and it turned out being in a sketchy part of town with no internet. So we quickly canceled our reservation and ended up at the W Hotel right across the street from Capitol Records!!

We saw the Hollywood sign and walked on Hollywood walk! It was very fun! Monday we did some shopping and then drove back to Vegas for the night. And this morning we drove to St George for lunch with my brother and we just got home about an hour ago! I'd say it was one of the best mommy daughter dates ever! But now I've got school tomorrow! Ugh! So not excited... But I also have the Ed Sheeran concert tomorrow!!! I cannot wait!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend too!
























xoxo

  -Bri



No comments:

Post a Comment