Monday, January 28, 2013

Getting to know the unknown

Ok so as you all probably know, there is this insta tag thing going on. And I was not going to participate, but then I thought why not. So I did. However, lucky for all of you, you not only get those five, but also another extra five! Oookkay

NĂºmero uno: I've never kissed anyone! (Proud of it thank you)
#2: I've never watched a scary movie in my life.
#3: I have a bad habit of not telling anyone when anything is wrong.
#4: I hate it when girls act stupid and fake... Like come one now, lets be real.
#5: I cannot stand liars!! If you don't think I deserve the truth, you definitely don't deserve my trust.
#6: I HATE it when someone's feet touch mine or me in anyway. It disgusts me.
#7: I don't have a favorite eye color, but I'm a sucker for gorgeous eyes and smiles!
#8: I don't like being clung too. If you treat me right I will stay in your life, no need to copy my every move and cling to me like its the end of the world. That day has supposedly come and gone.
#9: I absolutely love Thai food!
#10: I always have secret dance parties in my room.... Like on the daily... Just saying.

Alright!!! That's me! Feel free to send me any fun facts about you!

xoxo
 
  -Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment