Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Drop In The Ocean

Lezbehonest..... last night I finally watched Pitch Perfect!!! Thanks to by two fabulous best friends Rilie and Rikkell! I loved it. It easily could have been one of the funniest movies I've ever seen! Anyway, here in Utah it is freezing. I'm talking like single digit sometimes negative digit kind of weather. I hate it. I'm fine with the snow, but since when does it get this cold here!!? Oh wait... it doesn't! I don't know why it is now! So the lake is frozen solid, and my friend Kayla Dorman and I decided to shoot a video down on the lake..... ya.... bad idea. It was 9 degrees and we thought we were going to freeze to death. Nevertheless, we got the video done, and now all of you lovelies can watch it!!! So here is a link to my cover of A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope.
Enjoy!!

xoxo

  -Bri 

No comments:

Post a Comment