Thursday, April 9, 2015

Roadtrip Playlist

Summer vacation is coming towards us at over 80 mph. And what always accompanies summer vacation? Roadtrips.

Now, we all know you can't have a good roadtrip without an amazing playlist. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite "on the road" songs with you!

1. Nothing but a Heartbeat // Say Lou Lou

2. Higher // Amber Lynn  ............... (because we all need that inspirational "pick me up" roadtrip song)

3. Face the Fire // Michelle Chamuel

4. All of You // Betty Who

5. Listen to the Man // George Ezra

6. Pretend // Tinashe ft. A$AP Rocky

7. Say My Name // ODESZA

8. Oath // Cher Lloyd ft. Becky G  ............. (perfect if you're cruising with your girls)

9. Storm Warning // Hunter Hayes

10. I Wanna Get Better // Bleachers

11. Lost in the Light // Bahamas

12. Fall // The Vamps

13. Lullabies // Yuna

14. Jealousy // Tove Lo

15. Wild Heart // The Vamps

16. Shine My Way // Sheppard

17. Waiting on the Day // John Mayer

18. One Day // Matisyahu

19. Drowning In You // PascaƄl

20. Love Like This // Kodaline

21. Upside Down // Jack Johnson

22. Why Georgia // John Mayer

23. Alcoholic // Common Kings

24. Better Together // Jack Johnson

25. All The Time // Bahamas

26. Mr. Almost // Meghan Trainor

27. I Want Crazy // Hunter Hayes

28. No One // Aly & AJ  ..................... (throwbacks never hurt okay)

29. The Climb // Miley Cyrus  ............. (It's a great song, admit it)

30. Stolen Dance // Milky Chance

31. Lemonade // Jeremy Passion

32. Don't Wait // Mapei

33. Real // Years & Years

34. From Eden // Hozier

35. Velvet // The Blue Aces

36. America // XYLO

37. Habits (Tove Lo Cover) // Vintage Gypsy Jazz ft. Haley Reinhart ...... (discover obsession)

38. Say // John Mayer  ...........  (the ULTIMATE travel song)




Okay. I'm forcing myself to stop.... can't give away all my treasures at once.

Enjoy kiddos!!



xoxo

  -Bri
     

No comments:

Post a Comment