Sunday, August 25, 2013

Songs and stuff

Alright! So today I want to share my favorite songs with you!!


1. Clown ~ Emeli Sandé
I really don't know why I am so obsessed with this song, maybe it's because sometimes I really do feel like a "clown" on display. But it is a fabulous song!


2. Hello Fear & Smile ~ Kirk Franklin
I guess you could say these are my two gospel jams... I love their uplifting message!

3. Breathe me ~ Sia
We all have points in our lives where we feel like we've hit rock bottom and there will literally be no tomorrow... Sometimes I don't even want a song that makes me feel better, I just want one that matches the mood and this is the song I go to!

4. Titanium ~ David guetta ft. Sia
This song is seriously such an influence in my life. You may think that's weird, but I'm totally serious. The whole overall message of this song is so empowering. It reminds me that people will try to tear me down, and sometimes I'll fall. But in the end it's my decision to stay down or to get up and be "titanium".

5. Born to be somebody ~ Justin Bieber
I love this song. I probably listen to it everyday. I just feel like I really was born to be somebody! I always feel encouragement after listening to this song, so I always listen to it whenever I'm discouraged.

6. Can we dance ~ The Vamps
Ok. The Vamps have to be my absolute favorite boy band!! I am in love with them!! So check out this song and you probably will too!!

7. Like Me or Not ~ Ryan Beatty
Haha this song.... I adore it! It is just so straight up and sums up my whole love life!

8. Fly ~ Luna Lune
Guys, this song is just absolutely incredible. That's all I have to say!

9. Anywhere, Anything ~ Gabe Bondoc
This is possibly the sweetest song out there! If a boy ever played and sang this song for me I would marry them then and there.

10. All in my head ~ Tori Kelly
Everything about this song is perfect. But you have to listen to the ACOUSTIC version!


xoxo
 
  - Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment