Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bucket Listing

So basically I really have always wanted to write out an actual bucket list! So I am in the process of it right now!! (these are not in order of ones I want to do the most)

1. Write a song with Taylor Swift
2. Sing with One Direction
3. Be on Ellen
4. Dress up as a gorilla, go to Walmart, and fill my cart with bananas
5. Build a pile of leaves and jump into them
6. Be in two places at once
7. Visit every continent in the world
8. Become friends with Justin Beiber
9. Date Cody Simpson
10. Create a new color
11. Provide food to children in Africa
12. Have someone I love sing Truly by Lionel Richie to me and give me roses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1xiFRccd88 (best song. Listen to it)
13. Own over 1,000 pairs of shoes
14. Sell millions of albums
15. Leave Simon Cowell with his jaw dropped and speechless
16. Become best friends with Ryan Beatty
17. Date Austin Mahone
18. Go bungee Jumping
19. Go to Niagra Falls
20. Have a pet giraffe
21. Have a pet snow leapord
22. Own a house boat
23. Go to Hawaii
24. Meet the Smiths
25. Win something off a radio contest


So ya!! Any other fun suggestions? Let me know!!!

{Stay Golden}

No comments:

Post a Comment